Nations Best® Recipes
112 Inspirations - Nations Best® Deli Meat Recipes
We've put together 112 Inspirations … recipes we hope will inspire you to try something new with your customers, or for yourself, using Nations Best® Authentic New York–style Deli Meats.
Yes, everyone loves the classics. When you think of Corned Beef – you might imagine a moist and succulent, juicy roasted Nations Best® Corned Beef with steaming cabbage alongside. Or for Pastrami – a decadent, "mile-high” stuffed Reuben Sandwich, packed with Nations Best® Pastrami, dripping with coleslaw and Russian dressing on crisply-toasted rye…
We hope these Nations Best® recipes will become your new classics.
Some offer a twist on American favorites, like:
- Eggs Benedict with Nations Best® Pastrami or Corned Beef – not Canadian bacon
- Pastrami-in-a-Blanket – hot dogs, roll over!
- A PLT instead of a BLT Sandwich
- A Reuben – out of the sandwich – with the ingredients tossed in casseroles, a pasta salad, even warmed egg noodles with chopped scallions on top!
From Baked Beans to Sloppy Joe's, Stuffed Cabbages or Shepherd's Pies … Nations Best® Deli Meats add a flavorful change.
Nations Best® Tongue has been inspired by Mexican, Korean and French recipes, like:
- Mexican Tacos with Beef Tongue & Salsa
- Korean-Style Grilled Tongue Lettuce Wraps
- French Charcuterie Salad with Tongue …
As well as fun dishes like:
We've also captured popular ethnic and European dishes – with a new twist:
- Russian Borscht with Brisket
- Savory Brisket Empanadas
- Stuffed Cabbage
- Curried Turkey with Mango Chutney & Basmati Rice
And have tapped into some classic British dishes, like:
So – go beyond the traditional sandwiches! Use Nations Best® Deli Meats in:
Please, take a moment out of your busy day, to check out some new ideas for absolutely delicious, Nations Best® deli dishes – and let us know what you think!