Nations Best® Recipes
Super-Easy Teriyaki Corned Beef
These two sauces marry sweet and salty perfectly! Quick and simple to make.
- 1 Nations Best® First Cut Corned Beef (about 3 1/2 lb, raw)
- 3/4 c prepared teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 c soy sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with a large piece of extra strength aluminum foil. Lay the corned beef in the center of the foil.
- Combine the teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, and 1 cup of water in a bowl. Poor the mixture over meat. Close the foil around the meat, folding the ends shut tightly. Bake the meat until very tender, about 3 1/2 hours.
- Transfer the meat to a cutting board and slice thinly against the grain. Serve immediately.