Nations Best® Recipes
Slow-Roasted Brisket & Bell Pepper Salad with Horseradish Dressing
Since the Middle Ages, horseradish and meat have been served together. This colorful, flavorful salad tastes great as is or can be prepared as a delicious sandwich on a fresh baguette.
- Horseradish Dressing
- 1/2 c mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp drained prepared horseradish
- 1/4 c chili sauce
- Salt & freshly-ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 c Nations Best® Slow-Roasted Brisket, cut into strips
- 1/2 each red, yellow and green bell peppers, cored, seeded and sliced
- 1 small red onion, slivered thinly
- 1 head romaine lettuce, cut into strips, for serving
- 2 Tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley, for garnish
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Reserve.
- Combine the brisket, bell peppers, and red onion in a bowl. Toss with the reserved dressing.
- Arrange the lettuce on a serving dish and spoon the salad on top. Sprinkle with chopped parsley. Serve.