Nations Best® Recipes
Pastrami Scrambled Eggs
Scrambled eggs taste especially good with Nations Best® Pastrami. This recipe highlights its salty, smoky flavor, set off against the creamy eggs, with a touch of dill. Nations Best®Corned Beef can also be substituted, for a scrumptious breakfast treat.
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 oz Nations Best® Pastrami, chopped
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- 2 tsp chopped fresh dill leaves, plus small sprig, for garnish
- Salt & freshly-ground black pepper, to taste
- Melt the butter with the olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the pastrami and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Beat the eggs, sour cream, chopped dill, and salt and pepper together in a bowl. Add the eggs to the pastrami and cook, stirring with a fork, until just cooked through, about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, depending on desired doneness.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with dill.