Nations Best® Recipes
Corned Beef, Swiss & Slaw Sandwiches
Try these easy to make open-faced sandwiches. The coleslaw gives a nice fresh crunch while the mustard provides a salty, spicy foil. Also delicious with Nations Best® Pastrami, Brisket or Turkey.
- 4 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 8 tsp spicy brown mustard
- 1 lb thinly-sliced Nations Best® Corned Beef Round
- 1 c vinaigrette-dressed deli coleslaw
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread each slice of bread with 2 tsp mustard. Top evenly with corned beef, coleslaw and a silce of cheese.
- Place the sandwiches on a baking sheet. Bake until cheese is melted, about 8 to 10 minutes.