Nations Best® Recipes
Asian Roast Beef Salad
This fresh, colorful exotic roast beef salad is great year-round. Flavors of the Pacific-Rim are extremely popular. This captures the essence of the Orient with a sesame-honey, soy-ginger kick.
- 1 1/2 c Nations Best®Roast Beef, thinly-julienned
- 2 c torn tender lettuce
- 1 c grated carrots
- 4 oz blanched snow peas
- 4 oz blanched broccoli florets
- 2 scallions, including 3 inches of green, thinly-sliced on the diagonal
- Asian Dressing
- 2 Tbsp Asian sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp corn oil
- 3 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 tsp finely grated ginger
- Salt & freshly-ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 c thin crisp Chinese noodles
- Combine the roast beef, lettuce, carrots, snow peas, broccoli, and scallions in a large bowl.
- Whisk together all of the dressing ingredients in a bowl.
- Toss the salad with 1/4 of the dressing, more if desired. Serve garnished with the noodles.